Systems Analysis and Design
This is where all Information Technology Projects begin. In this phase we talk and
get a clear understanding of what the system or web site needs to deliver.
As part of the information gathering phase the following need to be understood:
- What sort of application is required – Windows or Web based
- What data needs to be stored
- What reports need to be produced
- What process/es need to be computerised
- What forms are required
- What calculations are required
- What infrastructure is required
The outcome of this phase is a Requirements Specification against which the
delivered system can be compared.